Tuesday 16 July 2013

Yes, I know...


...I've been AWOL yet again, but if the sunshine arrives when you least expect it (remember July in England last year...?!) and with no promise as to how long it might stay.. well, you just have to get out there and make the most of it really, don't you? London is glorious in the summer, beguiling in this heatwave. The river glistens, the pace of the City seems more languorous and alfresco dining, whether a rooftop BBQ or a waterside lunch, seems obligatory. 

But, I do indeed have a lot lined up to share with you so when I'm all sunned out (read fed up) and this, what appears to be a temporary phase of writer's block, evaporates into non-existence, I promise this time we'll hit the ground running. Stay tuned. Happy Summer days guys. 

SL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...