Sunday 6 January 2013

Currently Crushing On...


sex-and-the-city-14_zps270a2f98

Jack-Reacher_zpsebc6d391

a_it-a_zpsa52fd284

1. Yuuuuuuus, it's been out 2 months. 2 whole months that I waited to see this. A little heads up though? Catching the late show of an old movie = COMPLETELY deserted screen = freedom to wolf-whistle every time he removes his shirt.

2. Don't judge, I needed some comfort following conclusion of GG. The girly girl, chick-flick loving person I am, I figured why not find out what I missed before the movies happened. Word of warning - gives rise to MANY questions inappropriate for discussion here. 

3. Full on 80's style action flick. Forgettable but not missable as it's entertainment from start to end. 

4. Finally a trip to India in the pipelines. More later.

xx
 
http://www.helloonline.com/travel/201009244202/taj/mahal/india/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...