Wednesday 23 November 2011

An Orange Wednesday At Last

I’m off for my first Orange Wednesday date in an age. Can’t tell you what I’m seeing though ‘cause that’s a surprise (yeah for me as well, I don’t actually know what I’m seeing - I just haven’t had the time to ask). I have one day off work in the next ten, two essays to submit, a stack of reading to plough through and the whole of the Leviathan to digest (if you don’t know what it is, you’re better off not knowing, trust me). But who caaaaaaares, it’s half way to the weekend, five days ‘til payday and seven ‘til the start of December. And no I’m not sad enough to be counting down the (only flipping) 31 days ‘til Xmas (eeeeeek!) Jeez, whadya actually take me for??


xxx


Photobucket

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...