Sunday 15 January 2012

Cause for Celebration

Photobucket

I’m back, one day later than expected and definitely one day happier too. It's been a tough week of sorts; a tough start to the new year. January can always be a bit of a downer; as much as it’s the month for new beginnings and fresh starts, it’s also one of the ‘slowest’ and coldest. All signs of festive cheer vanish and austerity kicks in too; how else can we make a four-week paycheck stretch six whole weeks? For me, personally, it’s been the last battle to relinquish all regret I carry and take every step to move forward, happily. And what a reward to come back to, to find I’ve crossed my first milestone; 100+ followers. To all of you; a VERY big thank you. You’ve really inspired me to carry on doing what I love.


xx


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. fabulous! mine has reached 100 followers recently too so i is a happy girl too ;) have a best year and stay smiling

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! I'll be with you through 2012 ;-)

    H x

    http://englishexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm still aiming for 30 :)

    Fantastic post - so positive. Keep up the good work :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...