Tuesday 19 June 2012

Weekend of Wonder


First day on the job and I’m positively bouncing off the walls - I love it! Pair that with probably the most perfect weekend I’ve had in a long while and you’ll find that Sim’s a happy bunny. I know I have been “fill-posting” quite a lot lately but I do have a spa day to tell you about still, as well as some of the boyfriend’s recent ventures into the kitchen (Oh la la, I hear you mutter). So stay tuned ;) More tomorrow, I hope, but until then, just a very (totally not gloating about my rather surreal state of happiness) quick picture post.

xxx



tumblr_m5sg3wR4bB1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m5pob6MCC51qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m5sg27O0A51qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m5sg0sCIsQ1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m5omtv2MRh1qkckioo1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...