Sunday 3 June 2012

Television & Tequilas

tumblr_m51c1kNH1G1qkckioo1_500

It's official. I’ve lost my blogging mojo :O I mean when was the last time I left it a week? I think it's fair to say that post exams, I'm only really plodding along - weary and lacking in even a spark of inspiration. And that's probably why I haven't bothered to update you here - because I’ve been filling my time with nothing more than television, tequila and just too much junk food. No promise but probable that I’m back tomorrow. Wishing you all a happy jubilee weekend.

xx


tumblr_m4yntjoBvf1qkckioo1_500

1 comment:

  1. Those cocktails and pizza look so good!

    I am currently holding a massive beauty giveaway on my blog - simply leave a comment on my latest post to be in with a chance of winning a goody bag featuring products from Lush, Montagne Jeunesse and Eyelure to name a few!

    Lottie

    xo

    fashionismyhomegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...