Monday 30 April 2012

A Wedding Tear


To say it's been hectic would be an understatement of the biggest kind. I know I've sort of breezed in and out of here recently with some pictures here and the odd quote there - but trust me, I have quite a few posts lined up, posts that I'm itching to get online - alas, revision and wedding have left me with very little free time. The wedding is finally over (in case you're curious, it was the bf's brother's) and I’m now left with the sole stress of passing my exams. Fun. Here are a few of my favourite moments during the day (bar the part when they were pronounced husband and wife, but I was too busy shedding the quintessential wedding tear to be taking pictures) - I promise to be back with a review, a recipe (that I’m still looking to perfect) and maybe a little bit more. Have a great week.

xxx

tumblr_m39hozs0GZ1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m3abk4tghE1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m39hqdKF9W1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m39hs2pYP61qkckioo1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...