Wednesday 16 May 2012

Looming

So…. three exams, a couple of interviews and one wedding pending; I think it's fair to say I'm stressed. Super-stressed. As excited as I am about the Saturday wedding bells (it's the first time I get to see a church ceremony, that too of a very sweet and close friend), I'm having slight palpitations over what to wear. I don't want to be over-dressed (let's face it, attendees of Indian weddings tend to be vibrantly attired and dripping gold and jewels) but neither do I want to look like I just rolled out of bed. And with looming exams I’m not enjoying traipsing from store to store, centre to centre, without even a dash of luck, at all. Hmmmm. Any suggestions?

xxx

tumblr_m44pgbdkg91qkckioo1_500
(My only salvation during revision - good dessert!)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo that dessert looks lovely!!
    Good luck with your exams!! I have 3 left too and one at 9am tomorrow - not prepared and very demotivated unfortunately.
    Go something smart but quite simple for the wedding which may avoid being too much or too little :)xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...