Friday 25 May 2012

Summerrrrrrr!


Hey! It's me! Yerrrr... what can I say, I just couldn’t stay away and I’m back. I'm tempted to say that it's unseasonably hot this week (typical, just when I couldn’t go outdoors to enjoy it) but I realised it is the end of May so it's probably more appropriate to say it was just unreasonably rainy before. Exams done and dusted, I'm hoping, fingers, toes all crossed, that the gorgeous weather lasts on through the weekend because summer starts today for me. Now in fact. It would have been yesterday had I not fallen asleep first in the park, and then at my boyfriend’s house. But I'm free now and best of all, I'm completely without a plan...free to fly. What more could a girl ask for?

xxx

tumblr_m4keqmdrFu1qkckioo1_500
(the spot where I fell asleep.)(And then woke up at an absolute loss as to where I am.)(:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...