Tuesday 27 December 2011

Out of My Christmas Coma

Nothing like a 4am wake up to snap you out of your Christmas coma ey? It's the 27th today, Christmas done, presents opened, leftovers consumed, pounds gained, sales commenced and first shift back at work completed. Is it just me or does it feel like that was a helluvalota hype for just one day?! I'm not going to lie (and I'm going to try my ABSOLUTE hardest not to gloat), but I've had the best Christmas I could ever imagine. I've been absolutely spoilt - by my friends, by my family and of course by my boyfriend. Even though I didn't let slip even one clue about what I might like for Christmas, he did me proud :) More tomorrow.

xxx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. niceeeeee :)
    look at all those gifts!
    you are very lucky love



    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get me to you cards from my boyfriend. They're the cutest! Hope you had a nice new year
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...