Saturday 3 December 2011

The 25 Days of Christmas

Another week, another AWOL - I'm sorry :( It's been an absolutely manic one, what with the Christmas rush at work, the end of term scurry at university and of course the child-like impatience to get into gear for the festive period now that it's finally hit December. It's finally hit December! And it officially looks like Santa has puked all over my house - red bauble, tinsel, gift wrap and fairy lights galore. It looks beautiful though and oh-so-magical. It's my first Christmas with the mister, and as new love goes (cheesy and totally OTT), we know this one's going to be a memorable one. I've planned 24 surprises for him, one for each day leading up to Christmas (I'm taking Christmas day off though, can't be stealing Santa's thunder now can I? ;) ) Ahhhh I do love Christmas. I've got the weekend off work, the icing on the cake, so I'm off to begin my day, leaving you with a small sneaky-peak into my xmas euphoria. Have a wonderful weekend, whatever it is you're up to - and if you're not already, I'm sure a bit of Arthur Christmas will get you into the festive spirit. Enjoy!


xxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awww love this is sooo cute!!
    my first xmas with my bf was amazing!


    i cant wait to see him again

    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...