Thursday 3 October 2013

Fall, Leaves, Fall*

 photo 675e3f47-e61b-401f-8470-782a50b1f97a_zps41ea7fb1.jpg

Shorter days, crisp mornings, dewy grass and golden leaves. It's official - we're well into my favourite three, or even six months of the year. Yes, you do get the same post at around the same time each year. Look, here's last year's. Oh, and anotherNavratri, Halloween, Diwali, Fireworks Night, DECEMBER, birthdays, a new year, SALES(!), all that Valentine's Day paraphernalia and then, of course, a chocolate filled Easter! 

I'm very excited about getting my Indian suits and sarees out - they mostly sit around gathering dust bar the odd appearance for a wedding or the temple. So you'll have to forgive me if I get carried away blogging and 'instagramming' my outfits and bangles and shoes and scarves and jewellery... ah, I'm starting to feel like Cinderella already! 

SL x

*From Emily Bronte's Fall, Leaves, Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...