Wednesday 7 September 2011

Mum's Medicine

I’m just here to tell you that Orange Wednesday has come round again already (before you taunt me, yes, I did finally get the Planet of the Apes review online - you can catch up on it here.) and, as per, I’m off to the talkies. I’ve had a bit of a miserable day - not exactly feeling great, little sleep and too much worry - so it’s good that I’ve spent the day hibernating, hidden away far from human contact, else someone was gonna get it. Mum’s medicine = delicious meal + Bollywood masala movie, by the name of Bodyguard, to cheer me up. Anybody seen it? For now, it’s over and out.


xx


Photobucket,/center>

5 comments:

  1. :) the picture says it all

    i love the last sentence

    happy hump day my love <3


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw my friend sent me that a couple of months ago :) So true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last punch. I heard it somewhere (thinking) yeah "Kungfu Panda" that's where I heard it. Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mums always know best!

    Sorry you've had a bad day but hopefully your mum's medicine will cure it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...