Friday 2 September 2011

Friday Flues

So I've been a bit rubbish getting that review online. Bit, I hear you roar with indignation? Yes, okay, okay, an absolute complete and utter shambles. I hear you. Orange Wednesday become Orange Friday and a review is yet to be produced. Orange Saturday…? We can do Orange Saturday this once, right? The good news is that I have actually seen it (hey, give me some credit alright?!) so it's just a matter of time. Plus I'm hoping that if I cook up a top notch sob story I will actually win some sympathy? So the story (cross my heart, hope to die, it's not fictional) goes thus - inbetween 5/6am starts, 5/10 hour shifts, university enrolment and preparation, housework, chores, family life and the odd(!) night out here and there, I haven't been the most productive of people in the few moments of solidarity I find. I think it's all catching up on me too coz my back feels like it's taken a 10-tonne lorry and my legs are jelly. Im officially 'flued' up :( Is that an "awwww" I hear?! ;) Gettttt in.


In truth, I'd just rather not rush something I enjoy. Which would be writing, reviewing and rambling. Work and other commitments seem suddenly to be leaving me with time for little else - you may have noticed the sudden absence of chocolately-fatty recipes too (I know right?!). But I s'pose, somehow, that's a good thing. You should have seen me attempting to sprint for the bus yesterday. Wouldn't be surprised if residents of the Watford area felt tremors. Say no more.


Have a gorgeous weekend, make the most, and until next time (which, yes, will be tomorrow), here are some very wise words. G'nite all. xx


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hi sweetie!

    aww thank you so much
    your comment made me smile

    i recently started blogging and i love it!
    for what i see you also started blogging this year :)

    you definitely got yourself a new follower <3
    i'll stick around

    have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote! It's beautiful.

    Xoxo, Nali

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such an inspirational quote, I just wrote it to my diary!

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ amanda - me too. very good advice to live with too.
    @ melina - thank you too!
    @ Nali - it is
    @ Froso M (sorry, I don't know your name!) glad the quote is inspiring! Had a look around your blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...