Tuesday 25 October 2011

3 days to go...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another day closer to departure, still no clothes in suitcase. Uh-oh. :o But I can be excused right seeing as it’s Diwali today and I’ve been working all week? Yerrrrr, I think so. I have the morning off work tomorrow so I’m convincing myself that I'm going to soldier through the packing and preparing instead of taking the chance to have a lazy morning in bed. Oh hell to the yes, of course I am. Absolutely most certainly.


Getting ready to go away is always a tad tedious - as though departure couldn't possibly come soon enough. But the rigour of my routine is making it all worthwhile - I'm gasping for breath and I'm grateful for this golden chance to escape for a short while. For now though, it’s time for me to collapse in bed for my Orange Wednesday fix (unfortunately not at the cinema :( ) I’m currently swinging between SJP’s “I Don’t Know How She Does It” (yes, I’m two-odd months behind time) and that Ryan Gosling movie, Drive. Might go for the latter purely for the eye candy. What say? ;) I’ll be back tomorrow but until then, here’s wishing all those celebrating a very Happy Diwali.


xxx




3 comments:

  1. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator when it comes to packing. errr. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I find if I take too long to pack I sometimes forget some clothes- which means I get to shop at my destination, so it is worth it!

    Don't worry, you still have a few days left :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...