Wednesday 15 February 2012

One Disgruntled Shopper

Dear Supermarkets, Retailers and All Card-Gift Sellers alike,

Why have you wheeled off and hidden away all your lovely romantic Valentine’s Day stock already, when we’re not even a measly day gone? What about us girls who love coming in for the gorgeous roses that were not taken home on February 14th or wish to buy ourselves a cuddly Boofle bear? YES a day late. And what? There is usually plenty of Christmas gift wrap and pudding left on December 26th if I may say so myself. I daresay you count yourselves lucky that this time round I've a wonderful boyfriend who spoilt me in the nick of time else I’d have been one bereft, flowerless girl this February. Next time, I suggest you consider carefully the consequence of your actions; this incessant rush to keep merchandising up to date is frankly getting ridiculous. I mean I’m sure Easter Eggs wouldn’t mind waiting an extra day or two before they get prime place in your store. Think on it.


Yours sincerely,


Disgruntled (and frankly rather disappointed) Sale-Searching Shopper.


P.S. I suggest you all send thanks to Marks & Spencer’s who, really, saved my day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I hadn't thought about Marks & Spencer since my days lying in London...thank you for bringing that little happy memory back! Those scones look delish..now if I was just in England, I could visit the Brown's Hotel for tea and enjoy some! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...