Tuesday 7 February 2012

Reflection

It's been a funny few days; cosy, but cut off. As it comes up to one year since I first started writing here, I've found myself feeling rather reflective about what has changed in my life between then and now. A new job, a new university and a new course; many friends, a renewed sense of purpose and above all, the person I hope I'll spend the rest of my life with. To say a lot has changed would be an understatement, but despite everything, it has definitely changed for the better. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm going to leave you with these; my snuggly, smiley, snow days summed up. I'll be back soon, potentially with an Orange Wednesday to share this week - but until then, it's over and out. Happy Tuesday to you all.


xxx


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. PS. The Alchemist= Great book! I am reading his newest book called Alef and so far SO GOOD :D Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...