Tuesday 28 February 2012

Slightly Distracted

I'm not going to lie - my mind has been on other things. To save you from the generic 'update' post filling you in on the mundane goings on of day-to-day life, I'm going instead to leave you with a sneak peek into what's been on this diary writer's mind. Featuring prominently are; imminent birthday surprises for the other half, longing for another trip to India (chai served in a steel cup brings back a million memories) and, as ever, trailing the best desserts in town. Details to follow. Until then, wishing you the best week possible.


xxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. In case you were wondering what the good news is…. well I sort of got a new job, pretty quick too. And… I've started hearing back for summer placements too. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. omg you always make me so hungry!


    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...