Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunday 20th February 2o11

Today has been a rather slow one - but then I suppose Sundays usually are. It was nice to not have to wake up at some unearthly hour to get to work for 6am, first time in a long time. I'm a little upset at having missed the 21st birthday party of two good friends in the UK, but it is definitely nice to have this break away from routine.

There are some days that I despise so much the limits that reality place on us and the potential to live our lives the way we really want. Bills and commitments, thinking about the long-term future, and the consequences of our actions.... sometimes I think it would be so liberating to live in a world that is "guilt-free", where we won't be held accountable for our actions. Why can't I just move to another country, or go travelling around the world, or sky-dive twice a week? URGH, life! Boring routines, duties and protocols.

I think I have the Sunday evening blues. :/ Enough ranting for now lol, hope you guys have had a great weekend! xxx

P.S. Don't worry, I'm not really moving countries, I will be back so stop panicking. Oh, and Little Fockers really is as disappointing as it’s made out to be, just doesn’t live up to its prequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...