Wednesday 31 August 2011

Orange Wednesdays: Rise of The Planet of the Apes

I've been on my feet for SO many hours that the soles are literally burning. I'm surprised there's not a gaping hole at the bottom of my shoe :O A 5am start, as much as I'm warming to work, is not cool. Fortunately for me though I'm home now with a day off in one hand and a cuppa in the other. Sorted. Having blown my one chance of a lie-in last week by winding up Saturday night at 6am Sunday morning and having to be up again at 9am (oops!), I think it's time to get into PJs with some chocolate, hot chocolate and chocolate cake (yes, you heard me) and a movie and TOTALLY take advantage of not being woken in the morning by an alarm. It's almost sad that I'm this excited about a lie in - but really I am. I downloaded Planet of the Apes yesterday and though I usually go to the cinema on a wednesday (official date day with friend/mum/any random person I can find) to catch the latest movies, I figured I could review this one right here, sitting at home. Sci-fi's not really my style and I'm quite eager to find out if I'm gonna like it. So stay tuned - and if you've already seen it, let me know what you think.


xx


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. sweety, thanks a lot for your commment and following:) of course i follow you back! you have such a sweet blog.

    xxx

    love,
    rosecandle11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I have such a sweet tooth and my mouth is watering! Get some Rey and let me know how the movie is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this look divine! Sorry about your long day, but glad it ended with a tasty treat! Fun blog!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dessert looks delicious! Hope your feet are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not planning on watching that movie - but do let us know your thoughts on it - and a lazy day with lots of chocolate and a movie sounds perfect!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very hungry now...

    Thank you haha.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw Planet of the Apes two weeks ago. I hadn't seen the other ones and I didn't know what to expect. It wasn't that bad... but I didn't think it was WOW or anything :P
    but speaking of WOW, how amazing does that desert look????

    xo
    Aline

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Leisl - thank you! Been having a nose around your blog... it's an absolute stunner! Really love it.

    @ Jen - thank you!

    @ Aline - ahhh, i thought the same. Not WOW, but not half bad either! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soo hungry right now staring @ this dessert! If only I could make it appear in front of me right now! I'm your newest follower hun, hope you'll pop over and like mine too!! x

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...