Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ten on Ten

We all go through good days and bad. Fact. Some are better than others. I'm getting a tattoo this week (finallllllllly!), and its message is something the same,; something I'm looking to live with forever. Reminder.

Recently single, free (and of course alone as well) I've found time for reflection, for catching up with people who've been through something similar and understand. And the best advice I've had, is, to take every day in isolation but every week in continuity. Strive to fill my every day with everything I love and decide at the end of the day whether I'd give it a 5/10 or a 7/10 or an 8/10, aiming one day for the 10/10 again. Then sleep and start over again. Week by week you'll feel better. Good advice? The best I've ever had. Hope you readers are having a wonderful week. 

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...