Sunday 16 September 2012

Fifty Shades #2

287546-fifty-shades-of-grey

So, the expected occurred and book #1 had me curious enough to dive straight into #2. Fifty Shades Darker, isn't it? Inaptly named if you ask me 'cause it's definitely the sweeter, soppier, more fairytale like one of the two. Fifty Shades Lighter, if you ask me. (Girls, as an aside, I know we're all reading this thinking awwwww, if only... but STOP. STOP right now. I mean billionaire entrepreneur with time for email banter... pshhht, yeah, sure.)

But I've had enough of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele for now - in fact I'd had enough half way through book 2 (We get it, they have S*X!) I'm not ruling out reading it eventually as it does make for light-hearted, escapist reading, often exactly what you need just before bed; just taking a break to start on The Celestine Prophecy as recommended by a friend. So far so good. Watch this space. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...