Sunday 2 September 2012

Tapas at La Tasca

tumblr_m9l9sa0qul1qkckioo1_500
tumblr_m9qp07St9S1qkckioo1_500

Can you imagine, me, Fat Girl Sim (yeah, not funny, I know), who eats anything (read everything, literally) under the sun [dead animals aside], having tried tapas only once in my life? Why? Search me. 

Note, the first encounter being at Pinchito in Old Street, when Tapas and I made passionate love during one long, lazy, two hour session (Friday - long lunches where I worked at the time). Aceitunas y Almendras tostadas, tortilla de patatas y escalivada... sabroso, delicioso! Oh, sorry. That would be olives and toasted almonds, classic spanish omelet and roasted vegetable salad to us British folk. What kept me away so long? No clue.

Tapas and I were reunited in the middle of last week at the very lovely La Tasca in Watford. Oh and I also saw a very old (as in known her long, she isn't old!) friend. But nah, I'm all about the food ;) I had my first paella, like EVER, and I LOVED it. Huge, vast menu, lots of sangrias to choose from and best of all, not indecently expensive (*ehem*Pinchito*ehem*). Rumour has it they're closing down soon though so I'd hurry on over. 

Enjoy!

xxx

P.S. Sorry for the AWOL (again!). 

La Tasca, 63 The Parade, Watford High Street, WD17 1LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...