Thursday 22 March 2012

A Little More 'Dam

So I thought I’d accompany the rest of my Amsterdam pictures with the regular ‘To Eat, To Drink, To See’ type post - but for lack of time, and clearly, I’m just a little bit keen, I’m leaving you with a picture post today (Think Amsterdam Tourism should pay me for this, no?) I'll definitely be back to fill you in on the do’s and do nots at some point over the weekend - but until then, here’s wishing you a happy, sunny Thursday. Keep smiling.


xxxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love picture posts! These are some amazing snaps :)

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks like such an amzing place. I love the style of your blog and the font is so girlie :). I have clicked follow, so i'm hoping i am your newest follower.

    Jessie-Lou

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...