Monday 9 July 2012

What Sim Ate

(over the course of the week, don't stress.)

IMG_1345
IMG_1342
IMG_1344
IMG_1347
IMG_1328
IMG_1331
IMG_1286
IMG_1346
IMG_1281

Sometimes, or rather more often than not, I like photographing the things I eat. Usually because a lot of time, effort or love (and sometimes money, my other half does tend to spoil me) has gone into it and it's just so unabashedly colourful, flavourful, wonderful. Here are this week’s favourites.

1. Fettuccine Alfredo Mushroom & Broccoli, Blue Zenzer
2. Chilli & Lemon Olives, Blue Zenzer
3. Fat Chips, Blue Zenzer
4. Starburst Milkshake, McDonalds (Yes, classy, I know)
5. Roast Vegetables with Cauliflower & Potatoes, Home-made
6. Cheesecake, Pizza Express
7. Mixed Vegetable Uttapam, Sri Rathiga
8. Melting Orange and Chocolate Pudding, Blue Zenzer
9. Potato & Spinach Salad Sandwich, Home-made

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...