Tuesday 3 July 2012

When the Boyfriend Bakes

tumblr_m6j6zaQwK01qkckioo1_500
If your boyfriend's culinary expertise stretches as far as sandwiches, beans on toast and mashed potato (don't be silly, I meant Smash granules), you know something major(ly wrong) is going down when he hijacks the kitchen for an entire afternoon.

And major it was because he came out with not one, but two cakes; discovered, initiated, prepared and executed, start to finish, by him alone. One for a friend’s birthday (takes guts, you gotta admit - I ate my first cake in isolation with mamma bear) and then one more for me to keep and pick at over the week. Check this - he made me a triple chocolate cheesecake. I'm almost reaching for the sick bucket myself but.... awwwww *heart melts.*

Recipes to follow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...