Sunday 28 October 2012

Convert

Has anyone been watching Jamie Oliver's new series on Channel 4? You know, the 15 minute meals? I'm going to have to be honest with you - I've never really rated Jamie. Jamie's Italian? No comment. Cook, maybe. Chef...? Naaaaaaaa. One series later..? Let's just say I'm not quite convertée, but as Queen of my own Palace, I'm for sure digging quick, smart, one-man recipes for a nutritious, healthy & fresh meal. Mushroom farfalle? Yes please. Apple & pomegranate salad? Yus PUH-lease.

I'm sort of coming round to his ideas the longer I watch him "wazzing up" this and that (check out his camembert parcel idea before you judge me)... I'm back now, by the way. Hiatus in the duster and all thoughts of a break in the pan. I'm back with more - maybe you've noticed the new tabs? Try the 'on love' and 'on food' tabs, you'll catch my drift. Being the type A organized control freak that I am, it seemed only right to diversify my blog into the various 'love', 'travel' and 'food' (in progress, bear with me) categories as promised. Let me know what you think! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...